Sunday 4 November 2012

Bathtime stocking fillers!

You may think I have been a bit quiet on the Blog over the last few weeks but I have been Blogging - I promise! In the run up to the Christmas Craftfest, I have been Blogging about the talented sellers in the Blue Team. And they really are a talented bunch! The talent of course is not just restricted to the Blue Team, but goes without saying for all the sellers at CRAFTfest!

Creating amazing jewellery, gifts, homewares, clothing, art and lots more you can get all your Christmas shopping done at once! There are also lots of amazing items that make great stocking fillers.

This week I thought I'd concentrate on some of the gorgeous bath and beauty items that will be available for sale at the Christmas Craftfest (opening on 24th Nov!)

Citrus Fruit Slices by ScentCosmetics




Northumbrian Honey and goat's milk soap by Oakwood Soaperie



Pretty in Pink Soap Slice by Revive Holistic & Beauty Therapies



Bath Bomb Heart by Bath Bomb Creations



I'll be back with more stocking filler ideas, all available to buy at the Christmas Craftfest (24th Nov - 1st Dec)

If you want to take part in the Christmas CRAFTfest, there is still time to book your stall.  Click here for more information!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yummy. Such talented soapers and great to be among them. Thanks Tanya. I'll miss you on the lilac team!

    ReplyDelete