Sunday 30 September 2012

What a lovely surprise!

On Friday afternoon I had a lovely surprise!  In my Inbox arrived an order from my shop on WOWThankyou.  This however wasn't any old order.  It was the biggest order I have ever received!

Not 1, not 2 not even 3 sets of coasters were ordered.  An incredible 39 sets of my blackboard coasters were ordered!  They are being used by a restaurant that is just about to launch in October.

It was however a double edged sword as I don't (or at least didn't have 39 sets made up).  So this weekend has been spent on a production line of making coasters.  Fortunately my hubby has been away for the weekend so I have overtaken the house with coasters 'drying'!




I'm almost complete and just have to wait for the final drying before I can package them and send them off!  A great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment