Tuesday 25 September 2012

Back from holiday!


After a few weeks holiday I am back and ColaCreations is once again open on Folksy and WOWThankYou!  The body, mind and soul are fully refreshed, rejuvenated and slightly tanned (although that is fading fast!), and batteries are most definitely recharged!

Firstly I think I need to say a huge Thank You to everyone who took part in Sept Craftfest!  It was an amazing event and a great team effort!  I know I am a few weeks late, but better late than never!  I met some really wonderful people and learnt an awful lot about Twitter, Facebook, Stumble Upon, Pinterest, Wanelo and lots more networking sites!  So a big thank you to all my fellow LILAC team members (not of course forgetting a big thanks to all the other teams too), to Lu our promotions expert and to everyone who took part in the event!

There's still plenty of time to get on board for the next CRAFTfest which I am sure will be even bigger and better!  The event is running from 24th Nov - 1st Dec.It costs a small fee to register your stall (£5.00) and you can book your place here.

Now I've shared my thanks and gratitude it's time for me to get a wriggle on and add some of my new items to my shops!  I have been a busy bee creating some chunky knit arm warmers and cowls and think I have even mastered the cable technique which I am very proud of!

 Available to purchase soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment