Monday 16 July 2012

Fellow Folksy sellers

For those of you that read my previous Blog about Pinterest you'll know I have become some kind of serial Pinterester!  While creating my latest board (Pretty in Pink), I came across such lovely items that I ended up having a good nose around on Folksy and found some wonderful shops that I thought I'd share with you! So in no particular order, here goes....

Evie and Rose

I was struck by the beautiful  pink Felt Flower Hydrangea headband



EvieandRose make and sell handcrafted hair accessories for little girls, both young and old!  Each creation is made from a felt mix and adorned with various embellishments. They have a wide variety of designs and it is well worth a look!

Annette's Allsorts

A beautiful cushion decorated in assorted pink ribbon caught my eye!



Annette's Allsorts offers Bespoke and Unique handmade items for your home.  From bunting and pin boards, to cushions, doorstops and pegbags.  The shop is filled with delightful items and I am very impressed by the crisp and clear way they photograph their items.

Carols Crafts

These pink cake slices look good enough to eat!


A range of delightful items in Carols crafts - from cake and strawberry earrings, to mini cupcake keyrings, all made from Polymer clay.  An intriguing use of a pasta machine to make polymer clay beads!

I hope you've enjoyed looking at my selected sellers!  These ladies and their shops are just some of the beautiful handmade items I found on Folksy, there are heaps more shops I'm yet to have a nose in!

Thanks

Tania xxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow Pinterest fiend too - I just popped over to 'follow' you. Love that hydrangea headband too :) Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for reading and following! I still love your Japanese Shiba!

      Delete
  2. lovely pinks! that headband is sooooo pretty :)

    followed you on pinterest, i love it too - so addictive! I don't want to be spammy and post my page here but you can find it on my blog - i have a board for Folksy pink things too with some pretties you might like :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you've got more of a Pinterest addiction than I have - you have loads of boards! Just checked out your pink board - so lovely and pink!! - already repinned a few things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! i know, i went a bit mad when i first found Pinterest :)

      glad you like my pinks! x

      Delete